Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's picture day!

Hello Everyone! 

I have fallen behind on my blog, but I promise that I will start being more diligent! 
We had an amazing day today! Ana Brandt came to our home today, along with her assistant Tiffany to take Colin's newborn photographs. I cannot tell you what a special and memorable experience that Ana made happen for us today. We can't wait to see the photographs. You have to check out her website: http://www.anabrandt.com

We have been doing good here at home. Colin is sleeping about three hours a time at night, and we are all getting used to his schedule. He is such a good baby, we are BLESSED! 
Yesterday, Sean was nice enough to let Mommy go and get a manicure and pedicure! It was Colin's first time at home with only Daddy. Apparently, there was a "poop" situation while I was gone and when I got back, Daddy and Colin were both shirtless and looked like little "lost boys"! It was hilarious! 

Cheerfully, 
Leilani 
(Colin's Mum)



No comments: