Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Monday!





Hello!
Well, we had another wonderful weekend full of friends and fun!

We had a fabulous dinner on Saturday evening with our friends at CUT. Great steaks, amazing presentation and perfect service! Yum!

Then, on Sunday we had a lovely shower thrown for us by Jen & Jillian! All of the attendees were former members of the varsity dance team that I coached for 9 years, and their moms. I can't tell you how special it was to have so many of the young ladies that I coached come together and celebrate. Watching them grow up for four years through high school, and now coming into their own as young adults is so fulfilling. We had the best time! We played some crazy baby shower games, and it turns out I am not good at recognizing different types of baby food! However, I am an expert at recognizing melted candy bars in diapers! Don't ask! Thank you to Jen & Jill for making it such a beautiful day that I will never forget! I love you both!
And a huge thank you to all of the VCS Dance Team alumni and their moms for sharing in the joy of our baby boy on the way!
"Out of many, One" "Never before, Never Again" "Faith, Hope, Love"
Cheerfully,
Leilani

No comments: