Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Monday!


Wow! What a weekend! It was a quick trip to Texas (my home state) for a wonderful weekend full of celebrations! We had a great time with family and friends celebrating my sister-in-law (Glenda's) 50th birthday on Saturday evening, and then my brother (Byron Von) and sister-in-law (Glenda) threw us the most fabulous baby shower on Sunday! The theme for the shower was "once upon a time" and it was held at the same place that we had our wedding reception, which was so beautiful. Needless to say, we were both tired from the plane rides on Friday and Sunday and all the festivities in between. Oh, and if you heard the show this morning...you heard the Saturday night "i'm sleeping on the couch" drama! It was actually quite funny, and I loved having the bed to myself! :)
A huge thank you to everyone in Texas for such a wonderful weekend. Love Y'all!



Cheerfully,

Leilani

No comments: